Terms and Conditions of Trade
By placing an order you agree to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are important and should be carefully read before you place your order.
All goods remain the property of Regency Reeds until paid for in full. We are not obliged to supply goods until acceptance of your order; it is on acceptance that a contract comes into effect.
All orders must be accompanied by payment before goods are dispatched. Payments will be cashed immediately and refunded promptly if necessary. Cheques may require clearing before goods can be dispatched, if a cheque 'bounces' we charge £10. We reserve the right to charge interest on any overdue balance over 30 days from invoice date.
We reserve the right to send items using the method we consider most suitable. Goods are normally insured while in transit, if goods arrive damaged we must be notified immediately. Please keep all packaging in the case of damaged items as the insurers may ask to examine this.
All prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. If prices have changed you will be notified before we accept your order and offered the option of confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
We aim to respond to all complaints within 2 working days and resolve them as quickly as possible. Complaints can be notified online by email, post, or by telephone.
Remember, it is your responsibility to return items to us in good condition.
1. Keep all packing materials.
2. If necessary make sure you use a service that offers adequate insurance.
3. Remember to keep the documentation in case you need to make a claim.
4. Don't forget to enclose a covering note which should include your name, address and contact phone numbers.
5. If you have been in touch with a member of our personnel please mark the parcel for their attention.